I have thirty years of experience in gynaecology. The gynaecological conditions treated over those years have been numerous. I have a special interest in minimal access surgery (keyhole surgery), pelvic floor repair and psychosexual problems. I also gained higher training in advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery both in the UK and France.
Also, it may be helpful to access the additional information concerning the gynaecological conditions treated by me. These are available below. They are helpful pamphlets and videos. They are made available by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Make an appointment to see me for any of the following conditions or related areas of concern.
Gynaecological conditions treated:
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful sexual intercourse and other sexual dysfunction
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Period problems including post menopausal bleeding
- Genital prolapse management
- Vulval and vaginal discomfort
Surgical procedures performed:
- Vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy , Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery for chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, releasing adhesions and removing ovarian cysts or ovarian mass
- Advanced hysteroscopic surgery such as Endometrial ablation , removing uterine fibroids or polyps for heavy periods
- Pelvic floor surgery for genital prolapse
Helpful Information on Gynaecological Conditions Treated:
|Surgical Procedure||Information Pamphlet||Video|
|Vaginal Hysterectomy||Download Pamphlet>>|
|Abdominal Hysterectomy||Download Pamphlet>>|
|Laproscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy||Download Pamphlet>>|
|Advanced Laproscopic Surgery||Download Pamphlet>>|